Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Greenville, Greenville Veterinary Clinic offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Greenville Veterinary Clinic, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite foods and treats. If food is not provided, we feed Hills Science Diet to all boarding animals. You may send toys, blankets, etc., but often pets away from home will chew such items when left in the boarding area. If you pet has a tendency to chew, we do not recommend such items.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, parvovirus, bordetella, and rabies vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external. GI parasite testing results must be from within the past 6 month. If not, we can perform parasite testing while boarding.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.